The Mission of the Texas Tech University Retail Management Program is to prepare individuals who will make a contribution to the retail industry and to society as a whole through quality education, research, and service.
Retail Faculty Receive $30,000 Grant from Cotton Incorporated
Texas Tech and the Cotton Industry: Implementing a Four-Year Curriculum. Six courses will add components to increase students' knowledge about the cotton industry and the impact of cotton on the local, national, and international economies. The faculty toured the Hlavaty Cotton Farm and Lubbock Cotton Growers Gin.
Assistant Site Merchandiser, Neiman Marcus Online
Resource Coordinator, Ovation Vacations
Revenue Management Coordinator, Hilton Worldwide
- The 2013 Retail Symposium was a huge success! View photos from the event!
- Retail Management Dallas Area Corporate Field Trip Spring 2012
- Target Awards Three Students with Scholarships for Case Competition Victory
- International Retailing
- Saving Cash on Clothes
- 2012 Retail Management 2350 Shadow Box Displays
- What Are The Key Retail Trends To Watch In 2012?
- Texas Tech Students of Integrated Scholarship, Taylor Fields
- Retail Management 2350 Merchandising Displays