Nutrition, Hospitality, and Retailing Research
Human Nutrition Lab (HNL)
- Satiety Hormone - Impact of exercise and dietary fatty acid composition from a high-fat diet on markers of hunger and satiety
- Mouth Rinse Test - Glucose and Insulin response to cephalic stimulation of sweetened mouth rinses
- Mouth Rinse Exercise - Cephalic Stimulation of Sweetened Mouth Rinses and the Ergogenic Effects on Exercise Performance
- Vacation - Influence of short-term vacations on changes in body weight and health parameters
- Epo-Boost - EPO-BOOST™ Supplementation on Erythropoietin Levels and Maximal Aerobic Capacity
- Zumba® Latin Dance Class Intervention in a Type 2 Diabetic Population: A Pilot Study.
- Variables Associated with Half Ironman Triathlon Performance
- Longitudinal change in energy expenditure and effects on energy requirements of the elderly.
- Determining Validity of the Body Adiposity Index in an Elderly Population