Obesity Research Cluster
Postdocs and Students
Postdocs interested in working with any of the ORC members can contact the ORC Director, Dr. Naima Moustaid-Moussa or the faculty member directly.
Undergraduate students interested in a research experience in obesity with any of the ORC members can contact the ORC Director, Dr. Naima Moustaid-Moussa or the faculty member directly.
Graduate students interested in pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral degrees in any of the participating units, please contact the appropriate faculty listed below.
For graduate school and department admission guidelines and instructions, please consult graduate school and/or contact Graduate Advisers for the department of interest.
Naima Moustaid-Moussa, Ph.D.
Professor of Nutritional Sciences
Director, Obesity Research Cluster
College of Human Sciences
Texas Tech University
1301 Akron Street, Room 407
Lubbock, Texas 79409-1240
P: 806-834-7946; F: 806-742-3042
- Nutritional Sciences: Dr. Debra Reed, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hs/ns/
- Media & Communication: Dr. Autumn Shafer, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/comc/
- Health, Exercise, & Sport Sciences: Dr. Marc Lochbaum, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/hess/
- Animal & Food Sciences: Dr. Leslie Thompson, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/afs/
- Agricultural and Applied Economics: Dr. Conrad Lyford, http://www.aaec.ttu.edu/
- Psychology: Dr. Jason Van Allen, http://www.depts.ttu.edu/psy/
- Biology: Dr. Lauren Gollahon, http://www.biol.ttu.edu/default.aspx
- Environmental & Human Health: Dr. Weimin Gao, http://www.tiehh.ttu.edu/
- School of Medicine- Pathology: Dr. Leslie Shen, http://www.ttuhsc.edu/som/pathology/
- School of Medicine- Cell Biology and Biochemistry: Dr. Jannette Dufour, http://www.ttuhsc.edu/som/cbb/
- School of Nursing: Dr. Mary Madeline Rogge, http://www.ttuhsc.edu/son/programs.aspx