Personal Financial Planning
PRAGUE, CZECH REPUBLIC
Join us in the beautiful Czech Republic in Summer 2017! This Study Abroad experience will teach you how to do your taxes, how to start investing, how to pick insurance, how to plan for retirement, how to buy a new car or home, how to choose employee benefits and so much more!
Prague rests along the banks of the Vltava River and has been the political, cultural and economics hot spot of Central and Eastern Europe for over 1,000 years. With over 1.2 million local inhabitants in the city proper and a constant flow of international travelers exploring the city, Prague is a bustling capital of global importance. Prague is known fondly as the city of towers and is one of the most prized cities in Europe. Centrally located and rich in history, Prague is the perfect place to spend your summer!
- Courses Offered:
- PFP 3301: Introduction to Personal Finance
- PFP 5322: Introduction to Applied Personal Finance
- Date: May 25 - June 30, 2017
- Estimated Program Fee: $4,600
- Program Fee Includes:
- Airport pickup
- Metro pass
- Estimated Additional Cost is $3,380 which includes:
- Texas Tech tuition and fees
- 35 days of lodging including two days in Vienna
- Ground transportation
- Cleaning deposit
- Local cell phone
- Estimated meal cost
- Spending money
- International student ID
- Education abroad fee
- Excursions in Kutna Hora and Cesky Krumlov in the Czech Republic (day trips) as well as two days in Vienna, Austria.
- There will be a six day mid-session break to explore Prague and other nearby central European countries.
- Scholarships are available!
- Begin your application now!
- Study Abroad Website: Personal Financial Planning in Prague
For more information about the Personal Financial Planning Study Abroad Program
Contact the PFP Program Coordinator
- Name: Dr. John Gilliam
- Phone: 806-834-8864
- Email: email@example.com