Personal Financial Planning
Join the PFP Circle of Excellence
The Department of Personal Financial Planning is happy to announce the addition of a new annual giving program that serves as an extension to the Double T Society. Gifts from donors in the PFP Excellence Circle allow the department to provide opportunities for learning and career experience. The fund helps the department meet emerging needs and challenges when they arise. These unrestricted funds give the department the flexibility to undertake critical new initiatives or provide distinct opportunities for our students and faculty.
In order to continue our path of excellence in personal financial planning, unrestricted funds allow us to be flexible in our ability to seize opportunities and provide ongoing experiences for the students in our program. These funds allow us to:
- Provide student travel scholarships to supplement costs to attend national industry conferences, competitions, and Career Days. These trips help us maintain an over 90% job placement rate for graduating students.
- Recruit graduate students from across the country
- Support the implementation of departmental events such as student orientation and on-campus networking events
- Development of study abroad opportunities and other international experiences
- Support faculty initiatives and research ideas
For additional information or if you have any questions, please contact Amy Jones.
|Donor Level||Annual Amount*|
|Visionary Level||At least $1,000|
|Pacesetter Level||$500 - $999|
|Innovator Level||$250 - $499|
|Student Leadership Level (For PFP students only)||$100 - $249|
- Pay Now: Fill out the form below and click "submit". You will then be re-directed to a Texas Tech secure payment site to make your first gift to the PFP Circle of Excellence.
- Pay Later: Fill out the form below and click "submit". Amy Jones will contact you to determine when you want to begin your pledge and prepare a pledge agreement for you to sign. When you click "submit" and are redirected to the payment page, simply close your browser window.