Personal Financial Planning
Join the PFP Double T Society
About the Double T Society
Our goal is to raise $1,000,000 through individual $10,000 pledges given by alumni, students, faculty, and friends of the department. The first donors to pledge at least $10,000, in a minimum of $1,000 annual increments, will receive membership into the PFP Double T Society. Each member will be recognized by having their name placed on a plaque in the Charles Schwab PFP Technology Complex. Members will also be recognized at the department's annual spring Opportunity Days banquet among other benefits.
Accomplishments of the Double T Society
In order to continue our path of excellence in personal financial planning, unrestricted funds allow us to be flexible in our ability to seize opportunities and provide ongoing experiences for the students in our program. These funds allow us to:
- Provide student travel scholarships to supplement costs to attend national industry conferences, competitions, and Career Days. These trips help us maintain an over 90% job placement rate for graduating students.
- Recruit graduate students from across the country
- Support the implementation of departmental events such as student orientation and on-campus networking events
- Development of study abroad opportunities and other international experiences
- Support faculty initiatives and research ideas
- Pay Now: Fill out the form below and click "submit". You will then be re-directed to a Texas Tech secure payment site to make your first gift to the PFP Double T Society.
- Pay Later: Fill out the form below and click "submit". Leslie McClure will contact you to determine when you want to pay your pledge and prepare a pledge agreement for you to sign. Texas Tech will mail you an annual pledge payment reminder. When you click "submit" and are redirected to the payment page, simply close your browser window.
Michael J. Anderson
J. Brent Beene
Steve and Julie Cecil
Shaun M. Dowling
Deena Katz and Harold Evensky
Cathy M. Figert
Vickie and Gordon Hampton
Todd E. Holt
Mr. and Mrs. Kamden D. Kanaly
Daniel R. Mauck
Dennis and Aubrey Moore
Barry and Stepheny Mulholland
Byron E. Newby
J. Tyler Russell
John and Katie Salter
Kati Romines Starkey
Jarrod A. and Amanda J. Upton