All graduate students are required to apply for a scholarship in the Graduate School. When you apply for a scholarship in the Graduate School you will check a box indicating that you would like to be considered for a College of Human Sciences scholarship. YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR A COLLEGE OF HUMAN SCIENCES SCHOLARSHIP IF YOU DO NOT APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP IN THE GRADUATE SCHOOL.
IN ADDITION TO YOUR APPLICATION, you must have on file at TTU:
- Official TTU Transcript*
- Scores on the GRE or GMAT (if applicable) if you are entering a graduate program. Current graduate students should furnish cumulative GPA.
*If you are entering a TTU Human Sciences graduate program for the first time, this information will be obtained from the application you submitted to the department.
To apply click here.
Check your TTU email account for notification of scholarship awards.
In addition, each department offers scholarship related to its specific majors (see below).
- Addictive Disorders & Recovery Studies
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Environmental Design
- Interior and Environmental Design
- Hospitality and Retail Management
- Hospitality Administration
- Human Development and Family Studies