One application makes you eligible for all available undergraduate scholarships.
IN ADDITION TO YOUR APPLICATION, you must have on file at TTU:
- Official Transcript(s).
- Scores on the A.C.T. or S.A.T. (prospective freshmen). Other applicants should furnish cumulative GPA.
To apply click here.
All applications for current students are due by:
- February 1
NO APPLICATIONS can be accepted after that date.
For transfer students, the deadline is:
- March 1
Announcements will be made in April. Check your TTU email account for notification of scholarship awards.
In addition, each department offers scholarship related to its specific majors (see below).
- Addictive Disorders & Recovery Studies
- Community, Family, and Addiction Services
- Apparel Design and Manufacturing
- Interior Design
- Restaurant, Hotel, and Institutional Management
- Retail Management
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Early Childhood
- Nutritional Sciences and Dietetics
Incoming freshmen who meet the merit requirements outlined in this flier and apply to Texas Tech University (TTU) by April 15 are guaranteed to receive a scholarship within the College of Human Sciences. Scholarships will be awarded past April 15 as available; contact Denise Sanchez for further details. We recommend entering freshmen complete the university application online at http://scholarships.ttu.edu to be considered for additional university, college, and department scholarships by February 1; transfer students are encouraged to apply before March 1.
For more information, please view our flier.