The College of Human Sciences will have premier research, outreach, and educational programs that enhance human well-being around the world.
The College of Human Sciences provides multidisciplinary education, research, and service focused on individuals, families, and their environments for the purpose of improving and enhancing the human condition.
- A caring learning environment;
- Empowering students, faculty and staff to achieve fulfilling personal and professional lives;
- A sense of community and a sustained culture of respect, cooperation, and problem solving;
- Multidisciplinary, diverse, and dynamic programs;
- Application to help solve real life problems;
- Social and ethical responsibility to each other and the communities we serve.