301 - Advanced Technology Lab/Classroom
Instructional Workspace - 24 Workstations, 1 Instructor Computer
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Accurender NXT
- Adobe Creative Suite 5.5
- Autocad 2011
- Gerber Technology – Accumark
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Scanner Stations:
- Stand Alone Scanner Station
- Gerber Technology – Apparel Design and Manufacturing:
- Digitizer Table
- PC – Gerber Accumark Silhouette Software
- HP Designjet 500 Plotter
- This lab prints to Room 306A
Admittance to Room 301 after closing
- The hours posted here are final and not for negotiation by the students.
- At the time of closing, all students will be asked to leave.
- How do I reserve a computer lab?
- All room reservations are facilitated through Academic Support & Facilities Resources. Click here to submit a form.
- How do I add money to my printing account?
- The Third Floor Labs and the PFP Schwab Technology Complex utilize a pay-to-print system. Prices are posted in each lab and payment can be made in the third floor office of Technology Services (306B) or at the Student Assistant's Desk in the PFP Schwab Technology Complex.
- Something in the lab is not working, who should I report it to?
- Please see the Technology Services staff located in 306B.
- Can I add software in the lab?
- Administrative policies prohibit users from installing additional software. Please see the Technology Services staff for approval.