306 - Main Computer Lab/Classroom
Instructional Workspace – 24 Workstations, 1 Instructor Computer
- Windows 7 Operating System
- Accurender NXT
- Adobe Creative Suite 4
- Autocad 2011
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Quicken 2011 Deluxe
- Scanner Stations:
- Stand Alone Scanner Station
- This lab prints to Room 306A
- How do I reserve a computer lab?
- All room reservations are facilitated through Academic Support & Facilities Resources. Click here to submit a form.
- How do I add money to my printing account?
- The Third Floor Labs and the PFP Schwab Technology Complex utilize a pay-to-print system. Prices are posted in each lab and payment can be made in the third floor office of Technology Services (306B) or at the Student Assistant's Desk in the PFP Schwab Technology Complex.
- Something in the lab is not working, who should I report it to?
- Please see the Technology Services staff located in 306B.
- Can I add software in the lab?
- Administrative policies prohibit users from installing additional software. Please see the Technology Services staff for approval.