The College of Human Sciences web site is one of the most important resources available for anyone currently associated with Texas Tech University as well as prospective applicants. The CoHS webmaster is available to all Faculty and Staff within the college to assist with the following web services:
- Creating and updating web sites for:
- The academic units within the College (CFAS, DOD, FCSE, HRM, HDFS, NS, and PFP)
- All academic programs under those departments
- Centers and Institutes associated with and funded by the College of Human Sciences
- Units under the Office of the Dean (ie. Development, Career Services, Advising, etc.)
- Assisting Faculty with the faculty web page located on the HS web server and providing limited assistance to faculty with their private web pages located on the TTU web server.
- Providing limited assistance to student organizations associated with the College of Human Sciences. TS can assist with requesting the space, but web design and maintenance will be provided by the student organization.
- Assisting with the development and updating of the College of Human Sciences E-newsletter.
- Assisting with Faculty, Staff, and Students in requesting access to specific web spaces needed.
- Maintaining compliance according to TTU Web Standards.