Agricultural Leadership CertificateThe certificate enables individuals working in a wide range of areas within the food industry to increase their understanding of leadership in agriculture. Increases students' understanding of leadership and the people with whom they interact on a daily basis.
Have questions? E-mail program coordinatorDr. Todd Brashears
- 12 credit hours
- All courses are offered online, and most are offered face-to-face in Lubbock, Texas.
- Prerequisite: Bachelor's degree
- Students are not required to enroll in a certain number of courses each semester, so completion time varies by individual
- Students interested in financial aid should learn more about the difference between part-time and full-time student status.
- Semester-based courses align with the Academic Calendar of Texas Tech University. New students may enroll at the beginning of any of the three main semesters throughout the year (fall, spring, summer).