IMMAP is pleased to announce TechStat. TechStat is a system of standalone computers to deliver state-of-the-art statistical software applications for StatsCampers. Currently TechStat has the following software installed:
- Mplus v7.2
- SPSS v20
- SAS v9.4
- StatTransfer v12
TechStat is only available to campers during Stats Camp. If you would like any of this software for use after Stats Camp, you will need to contact the software publisher to purchase a copy.
Login information & Finding Files on Your Local Machine/Device
The remote desktop address: techstats00.itts.ttu.edu - techstats09.itts.ttu.edu
For non-TTU Users: How to find your Username and Password (Under Construction).
Logging Off TechStat
TO LOG OFF TECHSTAT, PLEASE LOG OFF. DO NOT CLOSE THE WINDOW .
To install the package, users will need to:
1. Download the package (to your downloads folder)
2. Open R / RStudio and type in the following command:
- For Mac: install.packages("/Users/.../Downloads/Quark_1.2.tar.gz", repos=NULL, type="source")
- For PC: install.packages("C:/Users/.../Downloads/Quark_1.2.tar.gz", repos=NULL, type="source")
- For ALL Users: Replace "..." with the computer username (e.g., "/Users/stevenchesnut/Downloads")
3. Run Quark in R / RStudio by typing in the following command: library(Quark)
For instructions on how to use Quark, please check out the package help files that are contained within the program (viewable in RStudio), or click here .
Important Note: If there are variables with over 50% missing, the foundation imputation software that this program is built upon won't run properly. We do recommend that you check your variables before running these functions.