Annual “Adventures in Study Abroad” Photo Exhibit!
Submit Your Best Study Abroad Photos to the Annual “Adventures in Study Abroad” Photo Exhibit!
It is time to start thinking about our annual Study Abroad Photo Contest deadline. Email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
The best images will be selected and hang in the galleries of the International Cultural Center.
- Photos must have been taken while you were on a recognized TTU study abroad program.
- Photos must be appropriate for viewing by all ages.
- Five photos maximum, high resolution, color or black & white
- If one of your images is selected, it must be a full file that can be enlarged without pixilation (photos taken with your cell phone are usually too small to enlarge).
- Include your name, contact information (address and email), and SAB program along with the reduced file images that you email to email@example.com
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage to the image(s) submitted.
Deadline for submission: Friday, January 29, 2016 (by noon). Notification of acceptance will be emailed to photographers by the first week of February, 2016.
The winning photos will be enlarged to 11"x14", matted, and framed—all at our cost. You will be given the enlarged print at the end of the exhibit (our frames and matting NOT included). The top three shots will receive ribbons. This is a great opportunity to show off your work and add an interesting line to your resume! For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time." - T. S. Eliot