Día de los Muertos Procesión and Art Exhibit
Procession: Friday, November 3 from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Exhibit: On display October 17 – November 22, 2017
Día de los Muertos Procession: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the International Cultural Center – Hall of Nations and Galleries
- Artwork with Día theme by Future Akins, Dan English, Valerie Komkov Hill, Ginny Mahan, Cindy Peanick, Jimmy Peterson, Shannon Samson, Annalee Schubert, Ellen Stanley and the Hutchinson Middle School students.
- Ofrenda photos from Houston's MECA (Multicultural Education and Counseling through the Arts)
- Mariachi Music by Mariachi Los Matadores in the Hall of Nations
- Activities: flores de papel, face painting, and sugar skull decorating
- Strolling Catrinas and drummers from the TTU School of Music
Continue the Processional at the following venues:
- 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. TTU School of Art – 18th & Flint Avenue
- 7:30 – 8:30 p.m. LHUCA – Avenue J and Mac Davis Lane
- 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. Buddy Holly Center – 1801 Crickets Avenue
Exhibit on display October 17 - November 22, 2017 at the International Cultural Center Galleries.
For more information, call 806-742-3667.
Sponsored in part by a grant from The CH Foundation.