“Study Abroad: Faculty-led Program Destinations” Photography Exhibit
Photo Submission Information
Presented by the TTU Office of International Affairs (OIA)
International Cultural Center Galleries
On Display September 9 – October 16, 2019
Rula Al-Hmoud, Egypt
Coy Callison, Costa Rica
INFORMATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSIONS
- The exhibition is open to all TTU faculty who have led study abroad programs any time in the past few years.
- A maximum of five photos may be submitted.
- Photos should be high resolution. We cannot accept images less than 1 MB. If one of your images is selected, it must be a full file that can be enlarged without pixilation.
- The image can be in color or black and white.
- Photos must be suitable for viewing by all ages.
- The OIA will enlarge all digital photos selected for the exhibition to an 11 X 14 inch print. You will receive the print at the end of the exhibit as our gift from the Office of International Affairs.
CALENDAR OF EVENTS
|Aug||28||Submission deadline (information below)|
*There will be a reception honoring the TTU faculty who led study abroad programs in early fall.
How to submit your PHOTOS:
- Files should be in JPEG format (1-5 MB). Label each file with consecutive numbers followed by your name and the location of the photo (e.g., (1) Doe, Jane – Spain (2) Doe, Jane – Portugal).
- Attach the JPEG files to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name and the location of the photo in the subject line of the email.
- All photo graphs must be uploaded by August 28, 2019.
The Office of International Affairs (OIA) will have the right to display, project and reproduce selected work for exhibition, marketing, and promotional purposes only. Individual photographers retain copyrights to their individual works.
Sponsored in part by a grant from The CH Foundation.