Estimated Cost of Attendance – First-Time Students
HOW TO APPLY
Estimated Cost of Attendance 2016-17
|Tuition/Fees||Living Expenses||Books||Health Insurance||Total|
|* These estimates represent average expenses for the 9-month academic year (Fall and Spring semesters).
Estimates are based on tuition for 15 credit hours per semester. Costs will vary according
to the field of study, housing choice, and lifestyle.
- Incoming freshman automatically qualify for a merit-based scholarship if they
- Score 1200 or above on the SAT (or equivalent on the ACT) AND
- Have a 3.0 GPA from their high school and/or are in the top 25% of their graduating class.
- Merit-based scholarships allow students to pay tuition at the Resident rate. .
- The scholarship reduces the Resident tuition by the scholarship amount. For example, a student receiving $3,000/year merit-based scholarship will pay $6,896 ($9,896-$3,000) in tuition/fees for the 9-month academic year in 2016-17.