Estimated Cost of Attendance – First-Time Students
HOW TO APPLY
Estimated Cost of Attendance 2017-18
|Tuition/Fees||Living Expenses||Books||Health Insurance||Total|
* These estimates represent average expenses for the 9-month academic year (Fall and Spring semesters).
Estimates are based on tuition for 15 credit hours per semester. Costs will vary according
to the field of study, housing choice, and lifestyle.
Scholarships for International Students
- Incoming freshman automatically qualify for a merit-based scholarship if they
- Score 1200 or above on the SAT (or 25-26 on the ACT) AND
- Are in the top 25% of their graduating class
- Merit-based scholarships qualify students for a Resident Tuition Waiver
- The Resident Tuition Waiver reduces the Resident tuition amount by the scholarship amount. For example, a student receiving $3,000/year merit-based scholarship will pay $7,772 ($10,772-$3,000) in tuition/fees for the 9-month academic year in 2017-18.