Message to International Students
We are aware that many international students at Texas Tech University are impacted by travel, housing, and public health concerns given the situation with COVID-19, and our top priority is your health, safety and well-being. Read More.
TTU Employee & Student Travel Notice
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak throughout multiple countries, TTU's Office of International Affairs will not be approving travel applications to countries on the CDC's Travel Health Notice List with a “Warning Level 3, Avoid Nonessential Travel”. Travel applications on the CDC's Travel Health Notice List with a “Level 2, Practice Enhanced Precautions” will be considered on a case by case basis.
In addition, our office will continue to evaluate international travel using the Department of State's Travel Advisories in conjunction with the CDC's Travel Health Notice List.
- July 15, 2020 - Updated Memo to International Students
- July 10, 2020 Memo to International Students
- SEVP Guidance for International Students
- Fall 2020 Study Abroad Cancellation
- Temporary Exemption Regarding the Online Study Policy for International Students
- Message from Texas Tech's President
- Message from the Office of International Affairs
- University Updates
- Announcement 1 (March 04, 2020) - Summer and Fall 2020 Study Abroad Offerings
- Announcement 2 (March 06, 2020) - Maymester and Summer 2020 Study Abroad Offerings
- Announcement 3 (March 16, 2020) - Summer 2020 Study Abroad Offerings including Maymester
- Announcement 4 (March 30, 2020) – Spring 2020 Study Abroad Program Participants
- Statement from International Admissions for Prospective Students
- Status Update from the Office of International Affairs (March 9, 2020)
- Status Update from the Office of International Affairs (March 23, 2020)
- Safety Instructions from TTU Student Health Services
- Guidance from Texas Health and Human Services for Potential Exposure to Coronavirus