Message from the Office of International Affairs
The well-being of faculty, staff and students is a top priority for Texas Tech University. TTU is closely monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and is taking measures to ensure TTU faculty, staff, and students are kept informed and safe.
TTU students and employees are welcome to the Office of International Affairs by appointment only. All visitors will be expected to wear protective face coverings and maintain social distancing. To schedule an appointment, please call 806-742-3667.
The Passport Office will be open by appointment only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, please call 806-742-3667.
Please click on the links below to find specific COVID-19 information related to each category.
International Students Resources
Prospective International Student Resources
Employee & Student Travel Resources
Study Abroad Resources
The well-being of faculty, staff and students is a top priority for Texas Tech University. TTU is closely monitoring the COVID-19 global pandemic and is taking measures to ensure university travelers are kept informed and safe. We ask all student and university travelers to remain vigilant and flexible with travel plans. Thank you for your patience as we continually assess risk across all study abroad programs and international travels and make adjustments to safely connect Red Raiders with invaluable international experiences.
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols: The Texas Tech Center in Sevilla, Spain
- COVID-19 Health and Safety Protocols: All Other Programs
2021 Study Abroad Programs
The Study Abroad Office is proceeding with 2021 study abroad programs, to include intersession, spring, spring break, summer and fall. Students are encouraged to meet with a Study Abroad Counselor and begin their application. The Office of International Affairs will continue to monitor the global pandemic and contact students and the campus community, as needed, should programming changes be warranted.
- July 9, 2020 – Fall 2020 Study Abroad Cancellation
- March 30, 2020 – Spring 2020 at the TTU Center in Sevilla Update
- March 23, 2020 – Status Update from the Office of International Affairs
- March 16, 2020 – Maymester and Summer 2020 Study Abroad Cancellation
- March 9, 2020 – Status Update from the Office of International Affairs
- March 6, 2020 – Maymester and Summer 2020 Programs Update
- March 4, 2020 – Summer and Fall Study 2020 Programs Update
- Safety Instructions from TTU Student Health Services
- Guidance from Texas Health and Human Services for Potential Exposure to Coronavirus