Texas Tech University

Spanish Visa

In order to study abroad in Sevilla for longer than 90 days, you will need to obtain a Spanish Student Visa. The Sevilla Coordinator will provide information about the visa requirements and processes during a Spanish visa workshop. Check the Study Abroad dates and deadlines for more information about upcoming visa workshops. Generally, 1-2 visa workshops are held each semester.