Accounting & Finance Scholars Program
This unique professional development program, based in New York and London, will introduce students to a network of a Rawls alumni and executives at several of the top accounting and banking organizations in the world: Goldman Sachs, Barclays, PwC, Deloitte, EY, KPMG, American Express and more.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Wednesday, January 24
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- FIN 3323: Financial Markets and Institutions taught by Dr. Brett Myers and Dr. Jeff
- Will count as an upper level Finance core class and an Accounting elective for accounting majors.
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- June 1 - June 27, 2018
Program Open To
- Finance and Accounting Majors
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Program Fee Includes
- Hotel Accommodation in New York and London
- Transportation to/from New York to London
- Walking tours of New York and London
- Multiple networking events with TTU alumni
- Admission to the Tower of London, British Museum, and the Churchill Museum and Cabinet War Rooms
- CGE Fee
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from New York City
- Passport Fees
- Most Meals
- Course Books and Materials
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Health Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Personal spending money
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)