Accounting in Rome
Don't pass up the opportunity to take your Managerial Accounting course in the city with the world's most beloved landmarks, monuments, and museums, not to mention the food! This program will combine classroom learning, company visits, cultural activities, and excursions to give students a deeper understanding of the world, as well as complete one of your core business classes.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Thursday, January 25
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- ACCT 2301 : Managerial Accounting taught by Andrea Romi
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 18 - June 3, 2018
Program Open to
- All RCOBA students with a 2.75+ GPA who have earned a C or better in ACCT 2300
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Program Fee includes
- Transportation to/from airport
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner in Rome
- Excursions to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast
- Day trip to Montepulciano to visit local winery and learn about local businesses
- CGE Fee
Program Fee does not include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Rome
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Personal spending money
- Course books and materials
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)