Architecture Design Studio in Berlin, Germany
Join us for an architecture experience in Berlin, Germany!
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, January 29
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- ARCH 4601 Architecture Design Studio VI
- ARCH 4000
- Program fee including optional excursion: $10,215.00
- Program fee not including optional excursion: $8,635.00
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 29-July 12, 2018
- Optional Excursion: July 12-19, 2018
Program Open To
- Select TTU Architecture students
Program Fee Includes
- Transportation pass
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (9 credits)
- Airfare to/from Germany
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Most meals
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Armando Rigau
The College of Architecture selects which students will complete which design studio abroad.
To complete your study abroad application, click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)