Art and Art History in Rome, Italy
Join us for an unforgettable experience in Rome! Choosing between three courses, you will find yourself drawing from the great masters of Italian figurative art in the museums and public squares or Rome, or fully immersed in modern Italian Design, or discovering the history of churches, tombs, and mosaics of medieval Rome. The best part is that you will be experiencing the city of Rome together with School of Art students and faculty, engaging all your senses, and gaining confidence and independence through travel to an unfamiliar culture. Your experiences will be transformed into your drawings, design pieces, or research papers, and shared in a celebratory final exhibition or presentation. Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
- ARTH 3320 Medieval Art of Europe: Medieval Rome
- ART 4304 Figure Drawing from the Italian Masters
Estimated Program Fee
- Summer 2018 program fee coming soon!
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- July 7-August 2, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU students
Program Fee Includes
- Lodging in apartments
- Some meals
- Transportation in Italy
- Excursions - transportation, hotels, entrance fees
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 or 6 credits)
- Airfare to/from Italy
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Most meals
- Personal spending money
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)