Business in Norway
The Business in Norway program is run in coordination with the University College of Southeast Norway in Hønefoss, Norway and is the Rawls College of Business's longest running Faculty-Led program. This program will include a diverse classroom and social experience with students participating from all over the world.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, January 29
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- MKT 4358 : International Marketing taught by Dr. Jeff Harper
- MGT 4375 : International Management taught by Prof. Martha Kjolseth from the University College of Southeast Norway
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 22- June 29, 2018
Program Open to
- All RCOBA undergraduate students with a 2.75+ GPA who have earned a B or better in MKT 3350 and/or MGT 3370.
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Program Fee includes
- Airport pick-up upon arrival in Oslo
- “Norway in a Nutshell” Tour including fjord cruise and trip to Bergen
- Weekend Boat Cruise to Copenhagen, Denmark
- Multiple company visits in Oslo and the surrounding areas
- CGE Fee
Program Fee does not include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Norway
- Passport fees
- EuroRail Pass
- Course books and materials
- Personal spending money
- Health Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad Fee ($200)
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)