Business in Prague
Prague rests along the banks of the Vltava River, and has been the political, cultural, and economics hot-spot of Central and Easter Europe for over 1000 years. With over 1.2 million local inhabitants in the city proper and a constant flow of international travelers exploring the city, Prague is a bustling capital of global importance. Business students have the opportunity to take Tax Accounting over Summer I in Prague! This Faculty Led Program will be going on its 15th anniversary this upcoming year, don't miss it! Prague is known fondly as the city of towers and is one of the most prized cities in Europe. Centrally located and rich in history, Prague is a perfect place to spend your summer.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, February 12
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- ACCT 3307 : Income Tax Accounting taught by Dr. John Masselli
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
Tentative Program Dates
- May 29 - July 1, 2018
Program Open to
- Undergraduate RCOBA students with a 2.75+ GPA who have earned a B or better in ACCT 2300 or a C or better in MGT 3370.
- Graduate RCOBA students with a 3.0+ GPA
Program Fee includes
- Airport Pick-Up Upon Arrival in Prague
- Weekend Excursion to Krakow, Poland
- Day trips to Cesky Krumlov and Kutna Hora
- Cell Phone
- CGE Fee
Program Fee does not include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Course Books and Materials
- Airfare to/from Prague
- Passport Fees
- $100 Refundable Housing Deposit
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)