Rawls Business Leadership Program in Shanghai
Students in the Rawls Business Leadership Program will travel to Shanghai, China, during Maymester 2018. The program will be comprised of over 10 company visits as well as cultural activities including a Shanghai city tour, Chinese Acrobatic Show, and a visit to a traditional Chinese Medicine Clinic. The program will culminate with a three-day excursion to Beijing which will include two company visits as well as cultural activities like visits to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square, the Great Wall and more.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Thursday, February 1
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- Travel to Shanghai is tied to a spring 2018 course.
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- Rawls Business Leadership Program - total estimated program cost
- May 17-29, 2018
Program Open to
- Pre-selected students only
Program Fee Includes
- Airport transfer upon arrival and departure
- Three-day excursion to Beijing
- Cultural activities in Shanghai
- Several company visits
- Welcome and Farewell meals
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Course Books and Materials
- Airfare to/from China
- Students should arrive in Shanghai and depart from Beijing
- Passport Fees
- Most meals
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Students will be selected for this program and once finalized, the list of students will be sent to the Study Abroad Office. Upon receipt, the Study Abroad Office will begin an application for all students selected for the program and email students directly with information about how to complete the application.
If you have any questions about this process, please contact Rawls College of Business Center for Global Engagement.
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)