Business Economics in Europe
As the world becomes more globalized, it becomes increasingly important for students to understand economics in an international context. This program gives you the opportunity to study Applied Business Economics through case-based learning in London, England and Berlin, Germany while completing your required upper-level economics courses.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, January 29
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- BECO 4310 : Applied Business Economics taught by Nikki Kantelis
- Summer 2018 program fee coming soon!
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- Summer 2018 program dates coming soon!
Program Open to
- All RCOBA students with a 2.75+ GPA and have earned a C or better in ECO 2305
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Program Fee includes
- Welcome and Farewell Dinner
- Volunteering at a service project of a non-profit organization
- Multiple Company Visits
- CGE Fee
Program Fee does not include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Europe
- Passport fees
- Lunch and Dinner
- Course Books and Materials
- Personal Spending Money
- Health Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad Fee ($200)
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)