Business Law in Florence
Don't pass up the opportunity to take your Business Law course in one of the most beloved cities in Italy! This program will combine classroom learning, company visits, cultural activities, and excursions to give students a deeper understanding of the world as well as complete one of your core business classes.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Friday, February 9
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- BLAW 3391 : Business Law I taught by Prof. Laura Beth Pleasant and Prof. Ann Rodriguez
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 22 - June 12, 2018
Program Open To
- All RCOBA undergraduate students with a 2.75+ GPA who have earned a C or better in ENGL 1301 and 1302.
For more information:
Contact: Junior Perez
Program Fee Includes
- Lodging and breakfast everyday
- Weekend excursion to Venice
- Weekend excursion to Rome
- Day trip to Pisa to tour the Leaning Tower of Pisa and a free afternoon in the Tuscan city of Lucca
- Multiple company visits including visits to Ferrari, a balsamic vinegar producer, leather manufacturer, pharmaceutical company, and more
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- CGE fee
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 hrs)
- Airfare to/from Italy
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Additional meals (lunches and dinners)
- Personal spending money
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)