Imagineering Emotions -TTU-KIIT Workshop in Sevilla, Spain
Seville is the capital of southern Spain's Andalusia region. It's famous for flamenco dancing, particularly in its Triana neighborhood. Major landmarks include the ornate Alcazar castle complex, built during the Moorish Almohad dynasty, and the 18th-century Plasza de Toros de la Maestranza bullring. The Gothic Seville Cathedral is the site of Christopher Columbus' tomb and a minaret turned bell tower, the Giralda.
While exploring the magnificence of the unique Spanish architecture and the pristine beaches south of Seville, dive deep into Imagineering designed environments for modulating emotional responses with students from KIIT University, India. Examine cultural uniqueness and emotional needs in the Indian context and share those of North America. Develop novel concepts towards engineering emotions.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
- ENVD 5311: Individual Study in Environmental Design and Consumer Economics
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 20-27, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU Design and Architecture students
Program Fee Includes
- Seville TTU Center fees
- Ground transportation during program
- Host family-stay including 3 meals/day + weekly laundry
- International health insurance
- Planned excursion costs, except meals
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Dr. Debajyoti Pati
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students) Continue Your Application (non-TTU students)