Environmental Economics in Sevilla
Environmental economics is about trade-offs involving the economy and the environment, and it is not concerned with what is right or wrong. It analyzes ways of achieving the socially desirable level of environmental protection, and by how much the society is willing to reduce production and consumption for certain level of protection.
Students will have an opportunity to learn about the impact of U.S. and European climate policies on the production, consumption, and trade in goods and services, as well as the environmental impact of current economic patterns, since the economic decisions of governments, firms, and households affect climate change through changes in production, consumption and transport related emissions. There will be an emphasis on environmental policies in the European countries, including Spain, that address the issue of climate change by reducing emissions using various economic instruments and encouraging renewable energy generation based on growing demand for geothermal, solar, and wind power.
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
- ECO 3336 : Environmental Economics
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 17-June 28, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU students
Program Fee Includes
- Housing (includes utilities, linens & laundry) & Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week)
- Excursions - transportation, hotels, entrance fees
- Seville orientation upon arrival
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Meals on excursions
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Dr. Misak Avetisyan
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)