Study Abroad for Educators in Salamanca, Spain
Salamanca is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe with very intricate architecture and a rich history. Classes will be held at the Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca, which is one of the oldest universities in Spain and one of the most beautiful and most prestigious universities in Europe. Students will live with Spanish host families. Excursions are included to sites such as Ávila, Madrid, Toledo, Segovia in Spain and Lisbon, Portugal.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Tuesday, January 23
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- EDSE 4399.260: Independent Study
- EDSE 4399.261: Independent Study
- EDBL 7000.261: Research
- Field Experience in bilingual school and other locations
- Courses taught by Dr. Comfort Pratt
Students take 9 credit hours total; 3 credits taught by Dr. Pratt and 6 credits of Spanish language.
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 21- July 3, 2018
Program Open To
- Texas Tech students intending to be teachers
Program Fee Includes
- Lodging with host family and three meals per day
- Excursions (including meals)
- Language immersion courses at the Universidad Pontificia de Salamanca
- Social and cultural program
- Computer lab and internet access
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Spain
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Dr. Comfort Pratt
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)