Engineering in Japan
Tokyo is the epitome of the word dichotomy. With thousand-year-old temples just around the corner from the most modern of skyscrapers, even the experienced traveler will find something to discover during their time in the world's largest metropolitan area. The evolution of the city lends itself to this analogy, as its beginnings stem from a tiny fishing village. Even transportation fits in with this analogy. Each day millions of people move about the city by walking on congested streets filled with cars and taxis that inch along. At the same time many more move about the country on the famous "bullet trains" that zip from one place to another at nearly 200 miles/hour. From those humble beginnings to the leading edge of business and technology, there's something for everyone in Tokyo.
This program has a no-drop policy. Students may not drop courses once the program has begun.
- IE 2324: Engineering Economic Analysis
- CE 3309: Environmental Engineering
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- June 10-July 22, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU Engineering students
Program Fee Includes
- Transportation to/from airport upon arrival and departure
- Some meals
- Local excursions
- One-month Tokyo Metro public transportation pass
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Japan
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Ashley Haseley
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)