College of Engineering Summer in Sevilla
Group Advising Session:
Date: November 11th, 2018
Time: 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
*This is mandatory*
Lonely Planet Names Sevilla 2018 Top Destination
Lonely Planet has released its prestigious list of top travel destinations for 2018 and Sevilla is #1! Watch a video about Sevilla to see what awaits you when you study abroad at the Center in Sevilla.
Courses Offered in Summer I
- IE 2324: ENGR Economic Analysis (Hanson)
- ME 2301: Statics (Hanson)
- CHE 2421: Thermodynamics (Vaughn)
Courses Offered in Summer II
- ME 2301 : Statics (Hanson)
- ENGR 2392: Engineering Ethics (Hanson)
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
Program Open To
- All TTU Engineering students
- Summer I: May 16 - June 27, 2019
- Summer II: June 24 - August 5, 2019
Program Fee Includes
- Housing (includes utilities, linens & laundry) & Meals (3 per day, 7 days a week)
- Local field trips
- Seville orientation upon arrival
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Spain. The program ends in Madrid so students must fly out from Madrid, and not Sevilla.
- Meals on excursions
- Personal spending money
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
Contact: Allison Wright
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students) Continue Your Application (non-TTU students)