College of Engineering Summer II in Wilhelmshaven, Germany
This program has reached capacity and cannot accept any additional students for summer 2018. If you have questions, please contact the College of Engineering International Programs Office.
Students participating in this program will choose one Engineering course and take International Engineering as well. Faculty will be one Texas Tech faculty and one faculty member from Jade Hochschule in Wilhelmshaven, Germany. Classes will include TTU and German students.
- CE 3305 Fluids taught by Professor Cleveland
- ECE 4332 IoT Applications taught by Jade University faculty
- Students must also take ENGR 3301 International Engineering Project Course taught by Jade faculty
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- July 8 - August 19, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU Engineering students
Program Fee Includes
- Field trips
- Local transportation while in Wilhelmshaven
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees (3 credit hours)
- Airfare to/from Germany
- Most meals
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact: Allison Wright
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)