Personal Financial Planning in Prague
Join us in the beautiful Czech Republic in Summer 2018! This Study Abroad experience will teach you how to do your taxes, how to start investing, how to pick insurance, how to plan for retirement, how to buy a new car or home, how to choose employee benefits and so much more!
Prague rests along the banks of Vltava River and has been the political, cultural and economics hot spot of Central and Eastern Europe for over 1,000 years. With over 1.2 million local inhabitants in the city proper and a constant flow of international travelers exploring the city, Prague is a bustling capital of global importance. Prague is known fondly as the city of one hundred spires and is one of the most prized cities in Europe. Centrally located and rich in history, Prague is the perfect place to spend your summer!
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, February 12
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
- PFP 3301: Introduction to Personal Finance
- PFP 5322: Introduction to Applied Personal Finance
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- Personal Financial Planning in Prague estimated total program cost - undergraduate
- Personal Financial Planning in Prague estimated total program cost - graduate
- May 29-July 1, 2018
- There will be a six-day mid-session break to explore Prague and other nearby central European countries!
Program Open To
- Undergraduate and graduate students
Program Fee Includes
- Airport pickup
- Metro pass
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Prague
- Cleaning Deposit
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
Contact: Dr. John Gilliam
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)