Honors College: Space, Place, and Human Health
*Due to low enrollment, this program has been cancelled
This course will provide students with a learning experience in a developing country; Nicaragua is a very good place to accomplish this goal. Students will participate in a service-learning project and learn through experience about economic, health, and related conditions in a Central American country.
- HONS 4302: Honors College Summit Experience
Estimated Program Fee
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- March 11-17, 2018
Program Open To
- Preference given to Honors College students. A maximum of 15 students will be accepted.
Program Fee Includes
- Some meals
- All local transportation
Program Fee Does Not Include
- Texas Tech tuition and fees
- Airfare to/from Nicaragua
- Insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
- Some meals
- Personal spending money
For more information:
Contact:Dr. Gary Elbow
How to Begin Your Application:
Students will be selected for this program by Dr. Elbow and once finalized, the list of students will be sent to the Study Abroad Office. Upon receipt, the Study Abroad Office will begin an application for all students selected for the program and email students directly with information about how to complete the application.
If you have any questions about this process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)