Summer in Munich, Germany
The Munich-based study abroad program offers TTU students the opportunity to immerse themselves in German in one of the most beautiful and culturally-rich German cities. Students will take language and culture courses and will live with families who provide breakfast and dinner.
Watch a video of previous Texas Tech students to learn more about the program and Munich, Germany.
Questions about Study Abroad?
If so, come to a group information session! Attend to learn more about study abroad and to meet other students interested in this program. During the session, you will learn about the application process, scholarships, billing, and more. See you at the Information Session!
- Monday, January 29
- 4:00 pm
- International Cultural Center Auditorium
Application Deadline - February 23!
- A language course taught at your level (second year and beyond)
- GERM 3306 Contemporary Germany (taught by TTU faculty)
- 6 credit hours
- Counts toward foreign language requirement, German major or minor
- Additional expenses include tuition, fees, travel expenses and more. Be sure to review the total estimated program cost as well as the Process of Paying information.
- May 27 - June 29, 2018
Program Open To
- All TTU students who have completed at least GERM 1502/1507 by the end of Spring 2017.
Program Fee Includes
- Housing in twin rooms in a homestay
- Breakfast & dinner
- Tuition for language course (3 credit hours)
- Orientation session & excursions
- Textbooks and suppllies
- Travel pass for public transportation
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees for culture course (3 credit hours taught by TTU faculty)
- Airfare to/from Germany
- All lunches
- Meals on excursions
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)