Summer in Munich, Germany
The Munich-based study abroad program offers TTU students the opportunity to immerse themselves in German in one of the most beautiful and culturally-rich German cities. Students will take language and culture courses and will live with families who provide breakfast and dinner.
- A language course taught at your level (second year and beyond)
- GERM 3306 Contemporary Germany (taught by TTU faculty)
- 6 credit hours
- Counts toward foreign language requirement, German major or minor
- Summer 2018 program fee coming soon!
- Summer 2018 program dates coming soon!
Program Open To
- All TTU students who have completed at least GERM 1502/1507 by the end of Spring 2017.
Program Fee Includes
- Housing in twin rooms in a homestay
- Breakfast & dinner
- Tuition for language course (3 credit hours)
- Orientation session & excursions
- Textbooks and suppllies
- Travel pass for public transportation
Program Fee Does Not Include
- TTU tuition and fees for culture course (3 credit hours taught by TTU faculty)
- Airfare to/from Germany
- All lunches
- Meals on excursions
- Personal spending money
- Health insurance ($1.76/day)
- Education Abroad fee ($200)
For more information:
To continue working on your application click the button below and log in with your eRaider credentials.Continue Your Application (TTU students)