Mailbox Maintenance Tips
There are many things that can help you keep your mailbox to a reasonable size so that you can avoid many quota issues. These tips will also help you keep your email well organized and free from junk email.
To help keep your mailbox size down, you can delete old and unwanted messages from your mailbox and empty the Deleted Items, Sent Items, and Junk Email folders. Also, by moving the appropriate contents of your inbox and other folders to your Personal Folders in Outlook, you will help save your allotted storage space on the server for new, incoming messages.
You can also keep your mailbox free from SPAM and other junk email by following some basic Anti-Spam Mail Techniques .
- Verifying the Folder Size of Your Mailbox
- Verifying the Storage Limit of Your Mailbox
- Mailbox Size Limits and Points of Notification
- Anti-Spam Mail Techniques
- Updating Your Global Address List (GAL)