TechMail Setup for Android 2.1
STEP 1: Tap the Menu, and then tap Settings (or find "Settings" in the applications list).
STEP 2: Tap on Accounts & sync.
STEP 3: Tap on Add account at the bottom.
STEP 4: Tap on Corporate.
STEP 5: Type your TechMail address and your eRaider password. Then, tap Next.
STEP 6: Configure the following settings, and then tap Next.
- Domain\Username: ttu\eRaider, where eRaider is your eRaider username
- Password: your eRaider password
- Server: mail.ttu.edu
- Use secure connection (SSL): checked
- Accept all SSL certificates: checked
STEP 7: Wait for the phone to verify the server settings.
STEP 8: Configure the following settings, and then tap Next.
- Email checking frequency: Automatic (Push)
- Amount to synchronize: Set to your preference
- Send email from this account by default: Check if you would like to have your TechMail account set as the default email account on your device
- Notify me when email arrives: Check if you would like to receive a notification each time new email arrives
- Sync contacts from this account: Check if you would like the device to synchronize contacts with the Contacts folder in your TechMail account
STEP 9: Configuring the following settings, and then tap Done:
- Give this account a name (optional): Any descriptive name you would like, such as TechMail
- Your name (displayed on outgoing messages): Set to your preference, but the format Last, First is recommended
STEP 10: Your Android device will be able to access your TechMail account.