Palm VersaMail TechMail Setup
STEP 1: Click the Home button and navigate to Email to open the VersaMail application.
STEP 2: If this is the first email account you've set up in VersaMail, you’ll see an Account Setup option. Select Continue.
If you've already set up one account in VersaMail, you’ll see the Inbox. Press Menu. From the Accounts menu, select Account Setup. Then select New.
STEP 3: Enter the account username and password:
- Enter your TTU e-mail address.
- Select the Password box, enter your eRaider password, and then select OK.
- Select Next.
STEP 4: Select Outlook (EAS) from the Mail Type drop-down menu.
STEP 5: Enter your Exchange Mail Server name.
- Username: eRaider Username
- Mail Server: mail.ttu.edu
STEP 6: Click Advanced:
- Port Number: The port number setting is 443.
- Use Secure Connection (SSL): This box is checked, meaning you can retrieve incoming mail over a secure (Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL) connection.
- Click Done.
STEP 7: Ping the Exchange Server to determine if your settings are correct. You'll see a message that states whether the test was successful.