Find My iPhone
The TTU IT Division does not officially endorse or provide support for the product/information below. The information presented is provided only as a courtesy to the TTU community. For additional assistance, please contact the manufacturer/provider of the product/service or your preferred third-party support provider.
NOTE: You must have Find My iPhone set up on the device you are trying to locate.
If you lose your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch while on the go, simply install Find My iPhone app on any other iOS device to find it. You can use Find My iPhone for free with your iPhone 4, iPad, or 4th generation iPod touch that has iOS 4.2 installed. Or you can use Find My iPhone with a paid MobileMe subscription. (iOS 3.1.3 or later) To download or for more information, please visit Apple's website or the iTunes store.
- Locate your iPhone or iPad on a map
- Display a message and optionally play a sound for two minutes at full volume (even if your device is set to silent)
- Remotely set a passcode lock on your device, or lock it using your existing passcode
- Remotely wipe your device to permanently erase all of your personal data
- NOTE: If you have setup TechMail on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, you can erase all data from your phone remotely through Outlook Web Access (OWA). For instructions please click the following link