TTUnet VPN Setup & Connect on iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
STEP 1: Tap the Settings icon on your Home Screen, then tap General.
STEP 2: Tap Network.
STEP 3: Tap VPN.
STEP 4: Tap Add VPN Configuration...
STEP 5: Tap L2TP, then enter the following. Tap Save when done.
- Description: TTUnet VPN (or any descriptive name you would like)
- Server: vpn.ttu.edu
- Account: Your eRaider Username (e.g. jdoe)
- RSA SecurID: Off
- Password: Your eRaider Password
- Secret: TTUnetVPN (This is case sensitive and there are no spaces.)
- Send All Traffic: Set to your preference. "Off" is the recommended setting for most users. Set to "On" if you plan to access Library journals and catalogs through the Web.
STEP 6: TTUnet VPN is now configured. Next to "VPN", tap the Off switch to connect to TTUnet VPN. Your device will begin the connection process.
Your device will begin the connection process. Once you are connected, a status indicator will appear in the status bar along the top of your screen. This will keep you informed that your device is connected to VPN as you return to the Home Screen or continue using your applications.
To disconnect the VPN connection, return to Settings and tap the On switch next to "VPN".
To connect to VPN in the future, just access the "Settings" screen. There will be a VPN option near the top. Tap the Off switch to turn on VPN.