NOTE: This page only contains a small portion of IT Help Central's available instructions. For the complete set of available instructions, please sign into at www.askit.ttu.edu.
- Classroom Technology Requirements
- RaiderDrive Information
- iPhone/iPod touch/iPad Support
- Microsoft DreamSpark
- Unified Communications
- Windows Vista Overview
- Windows 7 Overview
- Microsoft Office 2007 Overview
- Microsoft Office 2011 for Mac OS X Overview
- Avoiding Account Lock-outs (Password Reset Guide)
- Recycle Your IT Equipment: Raider PC Mart
- Safe Computing Information
- eRaider Frequently Asked Questions
- Setup ODBC Data Sources
- General Computing Tips
- Capture a Screenshot
TTUnet Network Connections:
- TTUnet Network Registration
- VPN Instructions
- VPN Frequently Asked Questions
- On-campus Wired Ethernet Configuration/Troubleshooting Guides
- How do I activate an eRaider account?
- How do I reset an eRaider password?
- How do I activate my Enterprise Voice Account?
- Where can I find Laws and Policies for Computer Use?
- How do I set up a website through eRaider?
- How do I open a file with extension .ZIP?
- Where can I download Norton AntiVirus, Microsoft Office, Windows, or other TTU-licensed software?
For help or more information please click here to contact IT Help Central.