New Employee Information
Where can I get an ID Card?
- ID Cards can be obtained in the Student Union Building.
How can I connect to Texas Tech from home?
- TTUnet can be accessed through a Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection. Please click here for instructions.
How can I access my email from home?
- TechMail can be accessed from outside the TTU network using many different methods. Please click here for instructions.
What services are available on the eRaider Web site?
The eRaider Web site allows you to:
- manage your TechMail account
- download software
- reset your eRaider password
- set up a password reminder
- set up a personal Web site
Where can I find information on Laws and Policies for computer use?
- Texas Tech University has regulations and guidelines in place regarding internet usage. Please visit the Laws and Policies for Computer Use website for more information.
What software can I get through the Microsoft Campus Agreement?
- The Microsoft Campus Agreement allows students, faculty, and staff to purchase or download the following software titles:
- Office Enterprise 2010
- Office Enterprise 2007
- Office Communicator 2007
- Office SharePoint Designer
- Office Expression Web
- Office Professional 2003
- Visual Studio 2008
- Visual Studio Professional 6.0
- Windows XP Professional Upgrade
- Windows Vista Enterprise Upgrade
- Symantec Endpoint Protection (corporate anti-virus)
- Microsoft Office 2011
- Microsoft Office 2008
- Norton AntiVirus Corporate Edition
- Virtual PC V6 & V7 for Mac (requires G3 or G4)