Outlook Web Access Calendar
STEP 1: To open the calendar, click the calendar button in the bottom left beneath the Mail button.
The calendar has 5 possible views listed at the top of the calendar to switch:
- Today (current day)
- Work Week
Depending on the view that you�re in, the Navigation box in the upper left will change for easy reference.
STEP 1: In any view that you�re in, click the New icon in the upper left for the appointment/event creation box. (Alternatively, you can double click on the date the appointment or event will be on to open up the box.)
STEP 2: You can set appointments/events to recur at certain times in the future by click the Recurrence button at the top of the appointment/even window.
In this window you can select the start and end times as well as the Recurrence pattern. This pattern can be Daily, Weekly, Monthly, or Yearly.
For Weekly recurrence, you can select which days the appointment should appear on.
- You can then select a Start and End date for the recurrence.
- If you select No end date, the recurrence will continue until you stop it.
- If you select End after, the number you put in the next field is the total number of time the recurrence will occur.
- If you select End by, you can select a date on which the recurrence will end. Once you have done this, Click OK.
- To remove a currently setup recurrence click Cancel.
STEP 3: You can also attach files to an appointment. To do this, from the New Appointment window, click on the Attachments button:
In this window, click the Browse button to select which file to attach. After selecting the file, click on the Attach button to attach the file to the e-mail message. This could take some time depending on the size of the attachment. Once the file is attached, it will show up in your appointment.
STEP 4: Once you have finished entering all information into the appointment, have finished setting up any recurrences, and have attached all files you want to the appointment, you can save the appointment by clicking on the Save and Close button: