|All TTUS and TTU students, faculty, and staff now have access to 1 TB of free online storage through OneDrive for Business. OneDrive for Business offers easier accessibility through desktop, mobile, and online apps; advanced file sharing features; and a 50,000% increase in storage space over RaiderDrive.|
The RaiderDrive service provides a location for current TTUS and TTU faculty, staff, and students to store their personal files and access them from anywhere Internet access is available.
In order to better meet the needs of the Texas Tech community, the TTU IT Division is transitioning its recommended file storage service from RaiderDrive to OneDrive for Business. OneDrive for Business is already available for use by the Texas Tech community.
After December 18, 2017, users will no longer be able to activate their RaiderDrive service through eRaider account manager. Instead, users will be directed to Office.com to access OneDrive for Business. Those that have already activated RaiderDrive will still have access to RaiderDrive for now.
Connecting to RaiderDrive
- Access RaiderDrive through Raiderlink
- Connect to your RaiderDrive in Windows Explorer
- Map RaiderDrive to a drive letter in Windows
- Connect to RaiderDrive on your Mac
Copying RaiderDrive content to OneDrive for Business
- Copy content from RaiderDrive to OneDrive for Business on Windows
- Copy content from RaiderDrive to OneDrive for Business on Mac