The RaiderDrive service provides a location for current TTUS and TTU faculty, staff, and students to store their personal files and access them from anywhere Internet access is available.
Storage space for RaiderDrive is combined with your MyWeb service to improve accessibility and simplify the management of these services. The combined quota for both services is 2 GB.
Connecting to RaiderDrive
- Access RaiderDrive Through Raiderlink
- Connect to Your RaiderDrive in Windows Explorer
- Map RaiderDrive to a Drive Letter in Windows
- Connect to Your RaiderDrive in Mac OS X
- Create a Folder in RaiderDrive Through Raiderlink
- Upload a File to RaiderDrive Through Raiderlink
- Delete a Folder or File from RaiderDrive in Raiderlink
- File Upload Size Exceeds Limit in Raiderlink RaiderDrive Channel