Connect to TTUnet using WPA2 with Dell WLAN
STEP 1: Open the utility by going to Start -> All Programs -> Dell Wireless -> Dell Wireless WLAN Card Utility.
STEP 2: In the Wireless Networks tab, verify the following items are checked:
NOTE: If "TTUnet" is listed, click Edit, otherwise click Add.
- Let this tool manage your wireless networks
- Show utility icon
- Enable Radio
STEP 3: In the Wireless Network Connection Settings verify the following:
- Network name (SSID): TTUnet
- Network Authentication: WPA-Enterprise
- EAP method: PEAP
- Inner EAP method: MS-CHAP v2
- Domain\User Name: TTU\eRaider Username (e.g. ttu\jsmith)
- Password: Your eRaider Password
NOTE: "This is an ad hoc network" must be unchecked.
STEP 4: Click the Server Identity tab and verify the following:
- Validate server certificate: checked
- Issuer: - Any Trusted CA -
- Server name: - Any Trusted Server -
- Domain name must end in the specified name: selected
STEP 5: Click the Options tab and verify the following:
- Uncheck Authenticate prior to Windows domain logon
STEP 6: You can now click OK and the utility should connect. When you are connected, you will see "green bars" as shown below.