Connect to TTUnet using WPA2 in Fedora
The TTU IT Division, in partnership with the Student Government Association (SGA), have provided the following information as a courtesy to the TTU community. The TTU IT Division does not officially endorse or provide support for the product/information below. Please contact the Texas Tech Linux Users Group (LUG) for further assistance.
STEP 1: Click the Network icon on the top right corner of your desktop. Click TTUnet.
STEP 2: Enter the following information, then click Connect.
- Wireless security: WPA & WPA2 Enterprise
- Authentication: Protected EAP (PEAP)
- Anonymous identity: leave blank
- CA certificate: (None)
- PEAP version: Automatically
- Inner authentication: MSCHAPv2
- Username: TTU\eRaider Username
- Password: Your eRaider password
STEP 3: If you receive a "No Certificate Authority certificate chosen" warning message, check Don't warn me again and click Ignore.
Your computer is now configured to connect to the TTUnet wireless network. You will need to repeat this process the next time you change your eRaider password.